Viru Folk 2014- Day 3

Curly Strings- Kauges külas

And here is the third day!
More concerts, more sun, more sea...
Those three days were so amazing and
lovely, there were so many incredible concerts,
a lot of dancing, a beautiful nature and funny mishaps. 
In the last day I wore a dress, which I bought
about a year ago, but I had a obsession that
this dress would be my festival dress and 
that's why it was my first time to wear it
at that day- yeah, I know it's a little bit weird...
I still listen to the music from these days-
it reminds me those lovely moments.

Ja olemegi jõudnud viimase päeva juurde!
Viimased kontserdid, hetked mere ääres ning
lebotamised sõpradega. Kokkuvõttes olid need
kolm päeva väga toredad ja armsad ja head,
nendesse mahtus mitu imelist kontserdit, lõbusat
tantsu, imeilusat loodust ja päikesetõusu ning
armsaid äperdusi. Viimaseks päevaks valisin välja
kleidi, mille ostsin juba aasta eest, aga mul oli kindel
ettekujutus, et see on folgi kleit ja esimest korda pean
kandma seda folgil ja nii ma ka tegin-
selline imelik kiiks siis.
Nende päevade muusika kummatab mind siiani
ja tuletab meelde veel nii mõnusat lihtsalt olemise
aega. 

Photos by Karl-Ander and Karl

2 comments

  1. super cool pics

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW KIMONO
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top